Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kill em All!


So I am just thinking and writing down my ideas. But why is Shakespeare the greatest author? Why are his plays so widely known and loved? To me I enjoy some of them, but I do not think they are the greatest pieces of literature ever published. Most of his plays are the same too. He ends up killing most or all of the subjects. Even the important ones, who did nothing wrong get clipped off.

Yes I know tis life, in the end everyone will die. But I don’t think its fun to read a play when really I know how things will be taken care of in the end. They will all die. Why Shakespeare must you kill off all of the characters in your plays. Just clip them off. ha I don’t really know how to end this story, sooo I’ll just kill everybody. Why not. Seems good enough for me.

Now I don’t really want an answer to this question. I’m just saying. He just kills everyone in his play. And really, why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment