Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Woo

It has been way to long since I have blogged. So I thought with the little down time that I have I would sit here and blog. Get back on the blogging train. I always have a million things that I feel I would like to blog on, but of course with life, I never touch half of them. Tis life.

Recently my bestie (a term used for best friend) has been going out with her girls, and doing ‘The Main Street’ shuffle, and meeting guys. I usually have to work the nights they decide to do this, but that’s ok, I like hearing the stories of the things that have happened. The other day she was telling me of someone who was ‘wooing’ her. He didn’t use the term but she did. And I was like ahh hold the phone. Wooing? As in our Shakespearean class we have together? She said that it was the only word that she could use to describe the events that happened between her and this ‘suitor’. Nevertheless I embraced the word with open arms. A word that I wished we would use more often in our vocabulary. This one word sums up everything that happens between a boy and a girl. Shakespeare is so brilliant for wanting to use it in his plays, and using this word to describe a world of things that happen between two hormonal bodies. I love the way this word falls off the tip of my tongue.. woo.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/woo here is the site that I used to look up the definition of this glorious word. Woo.

am not sure of the status and my friend and her ‘wooing suitor’. Needless I was excited that I could make a connection to my life, and my Shakespeare class. Again Thank you Bill for being Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment