Sunday, April 10, 2011

Questions.. and I don't want an Answer

When I was at the gym today, dyeing while on a cardio machine I was alone with my test questions and my own thoughts. I tend to think a lot about life while I go to the gym. And most of the time I think of things to blog about. But the only bad thing about that is that when I have a blog idea I don’t have anything to write it down with. But I am lucky this day because I remember what I wanted to blog about!
I was thinking about all these different plays that Shakespeare has written and how different yet the same they are. Maybe Shakespeare has an alter ego. Some sort of place in his mind that he goes to, to write his plays. That he has a special place he goes to where he can escape from the world and write his masterworks. Like when his wifey was making him mad, would he think that this would be a good character idea, or his kids, would he say hold that thought go to his place and finish the play?

Where did Shakespeare go in his mind to write some of the most thought provoking, confusing, and yet brilliant in the same plays. What would he do to go to that place and write such a play. Were the plays written in one sitting or several. Did he have dreams that would bring him these ideas?

I guess my question about this is where he get these ideas! But with every question there is an answer. And maybe I don’t want an answer to this question, but mostly it was just speaking out loud. And putting my ideas out on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment